The Most Effective iPhone Battery Charging Tricks
iPhone battery charging tricks start by activating Low Power Mode which reduces display brightness, optimizes device performance. Here are some simple tricks that you can apply very easily.
- Low Power Mode (LPM). Using this “Mode” is an easy way to extend the battery life of your iPhone when it starts to get low. Your iPhone lets you know when your battery level goes down to 20%, and again at 10%, and lets you turn on LPM.
- Turn on Optimised Battery Charging (OBC) which is a new feature in iOS 13. OBC slows the rate of battery aging by reducing the time that your iPhone spends fully charged.
- Turn “Dark Mode” on. To activate dark mode, Go to Settings > Display & Brightness and choose Dark. It is also set this mode to come on at night (choose Light Until Sunset under Options).
A brighter iPhone screen requires a lot of energy. Excessive screen brightness is one of the biggest iPhone battery drainers. Some tests claim that at full brightness, an iPhone 5 lasted 6 hours, 21 minutes while playing 720p video. When the screen was set to half brightness, the same phone lasted 9 hours, 48 minutes. Always remember that reducing the screen brightness is one of the most effective iPhone battery charging tricks.
The Latest Software Can Help Save Power
- Update to the latest software. Check if you need an update, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Control Battery Usage (Go to Settings > General > Battery). You can see detailed information by scrolling down the page to look at “Activity By App”. You can see if a particular app is taking a lot of screen time. If they are responsible for heavy battery use, you can turn them down.
iPhone battery charging tricks: set the screen brightness to half brightness.
Room Temperature is One the Most Effective iPhone Battery Charging Tricks
- Keep your iPhone away from extreme ambient temperatures. As we mentioned in our previous blog, nothing zaps battery life like the cold weather. The most suitable temperature for the battery of iPhone devices is the room temperature of 20 ° C / 70 ° F. Apple says that “your device is designed to perform well in a wide range of ambient temperatures, with 62° to 72° F (16° to 22° C) as the ideal comfort zone. It is especially important to avoid exposing your device to ambient temperatures higher than 95° F (35° C), which can permanently damage battery capacity.” Charging your iPhone in room temperature is one the most effective iPhone battery charging tricks
- Turn off notifications. If an app constantly wakes your display with notifications, you can turn off push notifications for the app.
Certain Styles of Cases May Affect the Battery Life
- Remove certain cases during charging. In Apple’s own words, “Charging your device when it is inside certain styles of cases may generate excess heat, which can affect battery capacity. If you notice that your device gets hot when you charge it, take it out of its case first….” Small iPhone battery charging tricks reduce power use.
- Lowering the audio volume level extends the battery life of your iPhone.
- Disable AirDrop, Hey Siri, Location Services, iCloud sync, and Continuity.
- Always keep Wi‑Fi on, when you use your iPhone to access data, a Wi‑Fi connection consumes less power than a cellular network.
- Turn off Background App Refresh entirely.
- When you realize “No Cell Coverage” or “Low Signal”, you can optimize your battery life by turning on Airplane mode. Searching for a better signal reduces your iPhone battery life.
A few more iPhone battery charging tricks: Use Auto-Lock, disable Bluetooth, and stop vibrating.
iPhone battery charging tricks: charge your iPhone in the comfort zone (16° to 22° C)
One of the iPhone Battery Charging Tricks: Use Le Marche Leather iPhone Cases
.As we mentioned in our previous blog "leather is comfortable because it can absorb perspiration - those with a natural finish can also help regulate temperature through breathability. Its fibrous construction has memory and shapes to your own use over time."
As Apple has noted, the battery should not heat up during charging and normal use. certain styles of cases may generate excess heat, which can affect battery capacity. Since phone cases made of metal make it difficult to exchange signals, it can lead to both excessive power nd heating. Phone cases made of leather do not interfere with signal communication and their heat balancing is very good. Le Marche (LM) uses genuine leather in all its products. Genuine leather cases protect the battery life of your iPhone.
LM offers quality leather phone cases to protect your iPhone 11 or other iPhones from bumps and scratches, and to keep their batteries healthy. The company uses premium quality pebbled leather on the exterior with a nubuck and microfiber interior. Le Marche offers handcrafted cases and cardholders in different colors: The leather stitching, curvatures, cutouts, are all completed with incredible craftsmanship. Hand-pressed monogramming is ordinary for every leather product for the company. Each leather accessory comes with a gold or silver foil option to allow customers to personalize their iPhones. Perfect cases in different colors allow the customer both to protect their smartphones/ batteries and personalize their smartphone.
Le Marche Leather is the Story of Optimism and Inspiration
The vision of Le Marche Leather emerged when three dedicated friends came together to inspire and nurture the human spirit by providing everyone a canvas for self-identity and self-expression. Le Marche Leather was born from a love and passion for leather and transforming a material into something meaningful. You can use iPhone battery charging tricks to save energy and Le Marche cases save your iPhone. With the help of leather artisans, veterans, and foreign designers, Le Marche Leather has become one of the high-quality brands that achieve new qualities of elegance in the mobile lifestyle of people around the world. The high-quality make personalized leather iPhone cases perfect.Simply visit our website, choose the best custom iPhone 11 cases for Father’s Day, and do let us know so you can have your personalized iPhone cases. Le Marche handcrafts premium leather accessories to bring sophistication to your mobile lifestyle. With an all-in-one vision, provides leather iPhone cases that are durable, elegant, fashionable, and functional. Le Marche is striving to serve you the best customized iPhone 11 cases for Father’s Day and card holders. Our sleek, modern, and luscious iPhone 11 Snap-on case designs combined with personalized options makes a statement wherever you go. Extraordinary should not be expensive, but a standard. That ideology makes personalized leather iPhone cases luxurious. Le Marche Leather has created its own style, and now we are building a community
- Employee Appreciation Day Gift Ideas 2021: Unique Ways to Thank Your Team
- Luxury Gift for Her on International Women’s Day
- Le Marche iPhone Magnetic Detachable Wallet Case
- What Makes an iPhone 12 Leather Case Superior?
- Snap-on Custom Leather Cases by Le Marche
- Custom Snap On iPhone 11 Cases: Functional And Unforgettable
- Valentine's Day: History, Legends, and Romantic Love
- Best Gift for Valentine's Day
- Best Leather iPhone 12 Cases in 2021
- Leather Case for AirPods