Frequently Asked Questions
How can I track my package?
Once a purchase has been made you will receive all tracking information including the carrier it will ship with along with a tracking number. We recommend checking with the carrier's online tracking platform or your local post services for any additional information.
Which carrier do you use?
We ship with USPS and FedEx.
Where do you ship to?
We ship our products worldwide
How long will it take to deliver my package?
Standard Shipping (3-5 Business Days)
Express Shipping (1-2 Business Days)
Standard Shipping (7-12 Business days)
Express Shipping (5-7 Business days)
All orders will be dispatched within 1-3 business days.*All shipping times exclude clearance/customs delays.
What products does Le Marche sell?
Le Marche is a leather goods brand that sells leather phone cases, wallets, and accessories.
Which phones do you sell cases for?
We currently sell cases for Apple products exclusively.
Which iPhone sizes do you currently sell?
We currently sell the sizes listed below:
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS MAX
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series
What is a complimentary gift box?
We take pride in our sophistication and elegance with every order. Every order placed receives will include a complimentary gift box that will protect your product and show you we mean business when it comes to elegance.
Will the product be damaged?
All of our products are securely packaged and wrapped to ensure maximum security from when they leave our facilities until they arrive at your doorsteps.
I want to gift a Le Marche product, do I need to wrap the order?
With our complimentary gift box, you will not have to. We take our packaging seriously and want to give our customers an experience when they receive their orders. We've got you covered.
How do I take care of my leather?
Leather is a natural material. Minor color changes and discrepancies on its surface are not quality defects. They are part of nature of the genuine leather products. For keeping your leather in great shape;
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of a car in summer.
- If the leather gets dirty, or in an instance of superficial stains on the lining, we recommend that you gently wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- Keep leather products from getting wet. In the event that they do get wet, ensure they have plenty of time to air dry before storing.
- Keep leather products away from damp areas to prevent mildew.
- Store in a cool location with low humidity.
- Keep leather away from chemicals, solvents, and paints.
- To clean: Use a dry neutral-colored fabric to wipe off dust or marks.
- To condition: spot test using your favorite leather conditioner, let dry, and gauge results before conditioning the entire product to prevent discoloration or staining.
What type of leather is used in Le Marche products?
Le Marche uses different types of leather for their products. Here is a list of the types of leather used in our products: